The ebook– Transmedia Artist Guide to Making Artist Submissions by Marie Kazalia became available to artists in April of 2011–ISBN 978-0-615-47557-8 ebook: 90 pages
Visual artists, the Transmedia Artist Guide to Making Artist Submissions ebook contains:
- cover letters for you to adapt and use for making your own submissions
- cover letters that can be used by artists working in any media,
- insider tips
- how to get your art viewed by those in positions to help your art career
- 100′s of resource links
- how to contacting art gallerists
- how to contact museum curators
- how to get your art represented by corporate art consultants
- how to get contracts for your art with Giclee print companies
- how to get contracts with art licensing companies
- how to get your art on calendars
- how to get your art printed on CD music inserts
- how to get free PR
- how to create your own artist opportunities
- how to generate income streams to support their art making practice
- this ebook will save the artist time– on a daily basis, and months and years of trial and error
- The letter formats are tried and have brought results for artists
The sample letters in this ebook are based on actual letters used to obtain solo exhibitions, lucrative art licensing contracts, representation with top artist agencies, and representation for lucrative Giclee print sales internationally.
To mark the 6 month anniversary of my ebook I am offering a special 27% discount off cover price to my newsletter and blog subscribers.
Take advantage of the special discounted price of $19.95USD today!
PAYPAL BUY IT NOW
Information Page with Discount Buy Button Available in October only–Buy Today to get the discount.