Artist William Phelps Montgomery created a PDF presentation of his artworks then added it to his LinkedIN profile. Anyone viewing Mr. Montgomery’s LinkedIN profile may view the slide presentation there.
If you would like to add a slide presentation to your own LinkedIN profile here are the steps:
1) in your LinkedIN account click on *More* in the very top menu bar
2) in the drop down menu click on *Slide Share Presentations*
3) in you slide space are click the *upload* button to select and upload your PowerPoint or PDF file.
4) at upper right in your slide space area you will see *+ Link Your SlideShare Account* –click on that to link to your LinkedIN profile.
5) now click on the SlideShare presentation you just uploaded–at right you will see *share* options, including a LinkedIN icon. Click the LinkedIN icon. You will be asked if you want to add this slide presentation to your profile. Select Yes.
It’s that easy
View William Phelps Montgomery’s SlideShare presentation here http://slidesha.re/wyFkV6