How to contribute
If you like this project, and you would like to contribute to its development, here is what you can do:
- 1. Translate Wikipaintings website into your native language. They have a user-friendly interface for quick translating of site content to any language.
- 2. Help Wikipaintings to structure the database of images that they possess. They create a catalog of pictures now using EXCEL. This scheme is very simple and thoroughly worked out by their editorial staff. Examples of filled and empty EXCEL directories can be downloaded on the Wikipaintings site.
- 3. Edit and elaborate information that is already on Wikipaintings.org. By registering on this site, you can go to the page of your favorite artist — and correct any inaccuracies in the data, fill possible gaps in describing the works, add missing pictures, replace low quality images, and try to find names of not identified paintings.
- 4. Report an error or low quality image. If you notice inaccurate information, grammatical errors, extraneous characters in the image, or any other problem, you can report it to the editors.
- 5. If you do not have free time, but you still want to contribute, you may donate for the development of the project a little bit of your money.
- 6. If you have comments on this new site or interesting ideas how to make it even better and more interesting — you can share them. Wikipaintings welcomes constructive criticism and creative approach.
- And, finally, you can tell your friends and acquaintances about this site — via twitter, google+ and Facebook
You can contact Wikipaintings via their site for you more detailed explanation of how to contribute to Wikipaintings.org