Bridgeman Art Library Studio, in partnership with Creative Review will be carefully selecting new artists from competition entries to meet the demands of the global image-licensing industry.
|entry deadline : Tuesday 20th May 2014|
Results will be announced in the Creative Review July Issue, out June 17th 2014, and across all Bridgeman social channels, website and newsletter.
|COMPETITION DETAILS: To enter you will need to submit up to five single pieces of original artwork, which will be assessed on their ability to work across the range of applications detailed below.|
The winning piece will be judged on its commercial ability to be licensed on all three of the following products:
Book Cover • CD/Album Artwork • Standalone piece of art
1 WINNER: will receive: £500 (or $800), Bridgeman Studio Award 2014 Certificate/Award, 1 year free subscription to the Bridgeman Studio portal.
5 RUNNERS UP: will be given 1 free year subscription on Bridgeman Studio
JUDGES: Victoria Bridgeman – CEO of Bridgeman; Lucy Innes Williams – Manager of Bridgeman Studio; Patrick Burgoyne – Editor of Creative Review; Pixie Andrew – Curator of Will’s Art Warehouse ; Jenny Wen – Director of Merchandising at Art.com; Jonas Almgren CEO of Artfinder.
Terms & Conditions
• Maximum of 5 entries from an artist only.
• All artwork entered into the competition remains 100% copyright of the artist.
• All artwork can be used in marketing and advertising the competition from Bridgeman and third parties (Creative Review) .
• Entrants must give permission for their names and photographs to be used for publicity.
• The entry can be photography, illustration, digital art or fine art.
• All artwork must be 100% original copyright owned by the artist and not use any third party copyright material.
• Entries must be supplied as two files, one high resolution .jpeg sized between 3MB and 5MB, and one low resolution version, sized between 250KB and 500KB
• By submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to these terms and conditions
Entries to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 20 May 2014 LATEST.
Is this a free competition. Or does one have to pay an entry fee?
Sent from my iPad
Its free to enter. One of the prizes is a free paid account.