Just tell them your concept for an art, photography, illustration or design book (they will also do a humor and a food + drink book based on Tumblr blogs). Entry form over at the Chronicle Books Tumblr. Contest details over here.
- Art: Calling all photographers, illustrators, or anyone else making visually interesting things that would translate well to print.
- Food + Drink: Are you an epicure? We want to see cookbooks, food memoirs, and whatever else you’re cooking up!
- Humor: We still want to be amused, so keep the LOL-worthy book ideas coming.
Here’s how to enter:
- If your Tumblr deserves to be a book, craft a post pitching the idea. Include a proposed title, a written synopsis of the book-to-be (200 words or less), and examples that communicate your concept (photos, animated gifs, artwork, video, text, or any media supported by Tumblr). We will check out your post, along with your entire Tumblr blog.
- Tag the post “TumblrBookSearch”
- Give us a link to the post and your contact information using this form.
Here’s what you could win:
3 Grand PRIZES (One from each category): Your book idea considered for publication, $300 worth of Chronicle books, a feedback session with a Chronicle Books editor.
3 Runners-up: $100 worth of Chronicle books
The contest ends 3/2/2015, so don’t miss your chance to enter. Winners will be announced 4/6/2015.
Read the official rules for more information, and email email@example.com with any questions.