Bridgeman Studio, Creative Review and Culture Label are sponsoring a competition called The Great Outdoors for artists to win:
Three artists will have their own product line created and sold at Wilderness Festival and on the CultureLabel website here
Grand Prize: a 500 GB Pound commission to design the Wilderness Festival map, distributed to all attendees at the festival in August.
The competition is open until 15th June 2015
• Maximum of 5 entries per artist.
• All images entered into the competition remains 100% copyright of the artist.
• All images can be used in marketing and advertising the competition from Bridgeman and third parties (Creative Review) .
• Entrants must give permission for their names and photographs to be used for publicity.
• The entry can be photography, illustration, digital art or fine art.
• All images must be 100% original copyright owned by the artist and not use any third party copyright material.
• Entries must be supplied as two files, one high-resolution .jpeg sized between 3MB and 5MB, and one low resolution version, sized between 250KB and 500KB
• By submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to these terms and conditions. Entry is open to all artists, of any age, in any country
Read more about the Competition Terms & Conditions here
Artists looking for art licensing companies for their art and designs click here and here.