Artists, Do You Need an Agent? Click here to sign up for this live online workshop March 16th-18th with artist agent Jennifer Nelson ! Don’t worry if you can’t make it live, all sessions are recorded and once you sign up you will have lifetime access! How great is that?! Review the daily schedule for this online workshop here.
Many artists ask themselves, “Should I get an agent?” to help market my work, grow my audience, and secure new opportunities for my career and business. Finding an agent isn’t always easy. There are more artists in the world that there are agents. Artist must understand what they have to offer the art market before they find an agent who can help them reach their goals.
The Artists, Do You Need an Agent? webinar was designed to address many of the most asked artist questions:
- How do you know if you are ready for an agent?
- What will an agent do for you that you can’t do for yourself?
- How do you find an agent that is a good fit for you?
- When does an agent think an artist is ready?
- How much work does an artist need to produce?
- How does an agent select an artist they want to represent?
- Where do you start looking for agents?
- When submitting work should you be persistent, and what should you send?
- How do you stay motivated when you aren’t getting any feedback?
- What is a typical Agent/Artist percentage?
- What is the best way to approach an agent?
- and more!