Buy the e-list of Art Print Resources For Artists: Online Sales Sites, Dealers, Galleries and Much More on Gumroad https://gum.co/DfWm
Generosity pays, according some who have adopted a pay what you wish model for their e-books, even calling this the future model for e-commerce e-books, and said to that holds such virtues as increased income and a new method for determining one’s full target market.
THIS IS A BOLD EXPERIMENT!
Keep in mind that I’ve put a lot of work into these resources for artists and continually work to update them!
That’s right, I’m giving everyone reading this the opportunity to obtain the Artist Marketing Resources e-book guide for artists and all e-list resources–art galleries, art consultants, art magazines, art prints, art licensing, Photography Resources, art sales sites, and the Transmedia Artist Guide to Making Artist Submissions ebook — for whatever amount you wish to pay!
This is supposed to make everyone happy, result in more money overall and other rewards. We’ll see what happens! I’ll report back next month.
It’s amazing how quickly 3D Printing has become accepted as an art technique, with 3D printed sculptural works appearing in exhibits in art galleries.
Shemer Art Center in Phoenix, Arizona (the USA’s sixth largest city!), is seeking work from any artist living anywhere in the United States who is working with 3D printing for their upcoming 3D art show. Details are available here.
And our newest Print Resources for Artists not only contains sales sites for artist prints on paper, canvas and products, but also 20 resources for 3D prints, including 3D editions, 3D art toys, multiples commissions, and exhibition and sales sites. For example, one of the resources on our list, Sculpteo, has innovative tools allowing artists to work with Photoshop and the Creative Cloud to design 3D printables, plus artists can then open their own store in the Sculpteo 3D Printing online Marketplace.
If you are interested in getting started in designing and inventing your very first 3D print edition, our resources list contains details on creative shops that will help you develop, create, and print your 3D art objects.
Our new Art Print Resources list is now available for the first time! We’re starting out with 20 pages of print resources and a low price for artists. Our Print Resources list is packed with clickable links to online print sales sites, fine art presses, fine art publishers, art poster publishers, Giclee print resources, Lambda print resources, limited edition screen print studios–and much more–
Table of Contents of the Art Print Resources list:
- Artist Online Art Print Sales Sites
- Printed Products– artist online sales: art toys, art stickers, wall decals, mural,postcards, printed T-shirts, clothing, bags, cases, scarves, leggings, pillows, fabric, wallpaper, rugs, deck chairs, chairs, mugs, beer bottles, mixed media, limited edition ceramics, and other items
- Print–Art Collector Online Sites
- Print Markets–physical sales venues and events for artists
- Print Galleries–USA, Europe, Asia, Australia–physical gallery spaces that exhibit/publish editions, artist books, many w/online print sales/shop sales
- Fine Art Presses/Print Studios: Editions
- Technique Resources–Solar Plate, Non-toxic, Intaglio, Woodcut, Etching, etc
- Print Publishers–posters, screenprints
- Printer Resources/Services –Giclee/Lambda/Digital
- Screenprinters: Limited Editions
- Artist Print Contractors/Commissions
- ONLINE: Print-on-demand/POD Books, art bookstores, digital magazines
- Online Printmaker Communities
- International Printmaker Organizations, Collectives, and Print Fairs & Festivals
- Large Print Companies Internationally
- Printmaking Magazines and Blogs for artists to get featured
- 3-D Printing–Communities,Resources, Sales Venues
Get in now. This list will grow and expand with new resources added daily and the price will go up in future.