Image via Wikipedia
Young Artists Incubator is part of INTERNATIONAL ART INCUBATOR FOUNDATION a non-profit organization based in London UK.
International Art Incubator Foundation through the project YAI is organizing the LONDON & BERLIN ART FESTIVAL 2012
These festivals will take place in September 2012. The FREE application is online. Sign up and fill out the form here: www.young-artists-incubator.com
Notice: festivals are dedicated to artist up to 35. If you are older you can sign-up anyway to receive further information about future initiatives and events.
The final deadline is April 30 – 2012.
YAI needs many applications to find strong sponsors and to make the best selections from each category.
YAI will select 40 artists as follows: 10 from Visual Art; 10 from Music; 5 from Dance; 5 from Theatre; 5 from Literature; 5 from Culinary.
There is a planned refund for travel and lodging expenses for all selected artists. The amount of the refund will be published when they reach 15,000 applications and consequentially sponsors will decide the entire budget. There will be printed a rich catalog of the event with attached DVD and a CD. The catalog will be distributed free to the involved industry professionals and on sale in the bookshops.
SHARE this opportunity: more applications = more sponsors = more benefits
1. This application is FREE.
2. All young people between 16 and 35 ages can participate.
3. The application is open to all types of artwork and all techniques are allowed. This includes videos, performances, dance, prose and poetry, installations, theatre projects, culinary recipes, music.
4. The artists can add up to 5 pictures of their work or video stills, up to 3 links of videos or mp3, text documents, and a link to their web-site and, as well, a general statement of their research.
5. The artists can time to time update their submissions.
6. These will be visible as changed starting on the next selection process.
7. The artist’s data will not be visible online, but the organization’s staff, professional curators, publishers, talent scouts, record companies, galleries and institutions will have access to the information.
The selection will be made from international board of 20 experts when YAI reaches 20,000 applications.
Check the counter on the website.
The selection for YAI’s London & Berlin Art Festivals 2012 will be done by a jury.
Jury (provisional draft):
– Uta Grosenick (Taschen and Distanz art editor)
– Agnes Kohlmayer (curator)
– Carlo Massarini (critic, journalist TV)
– Markus Miessen (critic consultant, writer)
– Jennifer Rubell (artist, writer)
– Vanessa Satten (XXL Magazine editor)
– Rob Sharp (arts correspondent The Independent UK)
– Nicola Trezzi (Flash Art International NY editor)
– Angela Vettese (IAUV Venice)