NOISE Collective: CALL FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS
Noise electronic magazine and collective has an open call for photographers interested in taking part in a collective project.
Noise is accepting up to 3 new members for 2015.
Applicants must be:
– an active photographer (professional or amateur), producing work to share
– willing to be part of a no-profit collective
– Photographers with a sense of commitment
– Be an enthusiastic artist committed to sending a selection of your work (mini-projects or a set of single shots) 4 times per year for Noise electronic magazine
– Participate in private group
– Participate in social media promotion such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
– Agree to be administrator with the other members of the Noise official page on Facebook
– Absolute creative freedom
– no restrictions or imposition on publishing your visual proposal
– Full control and freedom when you want to post on the collective facebook page
– Being part of a real collective where decisions are taken all together
– Being part of a collective project-focused, producing something real
If interested please send your submission (a presentation letter explaining the reasons why you want to join Noise and links to your online portfolio to review your work). Please don’t send attached files or images. Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOISE Collective CALL FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS
E-list of International Photography Representatives and Photographer Agents, Gallerists +More
Samsung 32GB EVO Class 10 Micro SDHC up to 48MB/s with Adapter (MB-MP32DA/AM)
You must be logged in to post a comment.