Keep tabs. See what people are pinning from your blog by going to: http://pinterest.com/source/YourBlogURL
Do a reverse image search of your jpeg art images.
You can do a reverse image search using TinEye http://www.tineye.com
This little kid explains how to do a reverse image search–
If you have found your art used by others without your permission, here are some organizations that can help–
HOTGLUE content manipulation system from hotglue on Vimeo.
Hotglue is a simple, easy to use visual tool for creating webpages directly in your web browser. You can create an online gallery for your art using Hotglue. NO PROGRAMING SKILLS NEEDED. It’s free.
With Hotglue’s features you can do the following: – direct visual editing of web-pages
– freehand composition of elements; text, pictures and video
– native video support (HTML5 video)
– rich text editing tools; size, spacing, style and weight – layering of elements
– transparency of any element (not flash embeds)
– automatic image resizing while keeping the original intact
– drag-and-drop of elements directly from desktop into web-browser
– one-click embedding of other web-site using iframe
– one-click embedding of YouTube and Vimeo videos
– revisions browser; you can revert the time!
– modules; extend functionality DIY
You can have your own domain and hosting or you can use Hotglue’s server for free!